Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Part-time Business Development Manager - Cheshire
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £35,000 pro rata
Additional benefits: plus quarterly bonus & industry benefits
Keywords: business development manager, sales manager, account manager
Introduction: We're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a luxury travel organisation based in Cheshire, on a part-time basis. This holistic Business Development role will not only involve a focus on travel agents but also on potential partners from outside the travel industry, where there are mutually beneficial opportunities.
Meta Title: Part-time Business Development Manager Cheshire
Meta Description: We're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a luxury travel organisation based in Cheshire, on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar business development role, a proven B2B sales track record and strong commercial awareness of the leisure travel sector as well as excellent account management and relationship-building skills. Our client can offer either 3 or 4 days per week and this will predominantly be a home-based role. There's a competitive salary of up to £35k pro rata plus quarterly bonus & industry benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Manage an efficient and effective strategy to secure new business & achievement of agreed revenue targets
- Identify sales opportunities by attending industry & Non industry exhibitions & networking events
- Research and develop new partnership opportunities, building contacts with-in our community and finding ways to build long term mutual beneficial relationships
- Account manage current and potential clients
- Develop & maintain in-depth understanding of industry and key trends
- Review & analyse sales figures for all accounts and put together plans of action for any underperforming or inactive accounts
- Ensure targets are being met and performance is to the standard expected.
- Conduct business review meetings with clients on a regular basis
- Sourcing creative methods to get product in front of key trade buyers & influencers
- Creating and build trade social media groups on various social channels inc Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Posting relevant trade news on social media
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar Business Development role and a proven B2B sales track record from within the travel sector - essential
- Account management and networking skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Commercially aware, confident and tenacious
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and proactively generate leads
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,Cheshire,Chester,Derbyshire,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,North Yorkshire,York,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Yorkshire,Leeds