Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Sales Agent - Homework UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £23,000
Additional benefits: plus commission & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: cruise, cruise jobs, cruise consultant, cruise travel agent, cruise homeworker, homebased travel jobs, homebased cruise consultant, luxury cruise consultant, travel jobs, travel homework
Introduction: We have a fabulous opportunity for ambitious, travel sales professionals to move into the exciting and lucrative world of cruise sales! Our client, an award-winning cruise agency with an unrivalled reputation amongst their peers and customers, are now looking for candidates with a strong travel sales background to join their team.
Meta Title: Sales Agent Homework UK Wide
Meta Description: We have a fabulous opportunity for ambitious, travel sales professionals to move into the exciting and lucrative world of cruise sales!
This is an amazing opportunity which offers:
- A competitive basic salary of £23k plus commission
- An unlimited amount of leads provided for you
- On-going training and support to enable you to become a cruise consultant with unlimited earning potential!
- Regular fam trips so you can experience new ships or destinations
- Fully home-based option with equipment provided
All our client asks is that you have a hunger for selling and the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service. Their employees are their biggest asset and their passion and love for Cruise and their customers is what makes them unique!
Role of Sales Agent:
- To use your excellent sales skills to set up, selling opportunities for our client's specialist cruise consultants and secure bookings of your own
- To establish and maintain loyal customer relationships
- To maintain a strong conversion and bring in as much business as possible
- To provide all customers with exemplary customer service
- Where applicable quote and book the right cruise package to meet customers’ needs
- To complete/attend training as and when required to ensure knowledge and skills required are kept up to date.
Skills required for the role:
- Proven sales track record within the travel sector - essential
- Personal cruise experience would also be an advantage
- Self-motivated with a pro-active approach to sales
- Tenacious and resourceful
- Ambitious to build a sales career within the cruise sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sales Agent role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown