Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Sales Team Leader - Southwest London / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Competitive salary plus £50k OTE & extensive benefits
Keywords: travel manager, branch manager, travel sales manager, retail travel manager, team leader, travel team leader, sales team leader
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced travel Sales Team Leader to join a market leading travel organisation based in Southwest London. If you can monitor, motivate and manage a busy cruise sales team, driving them to success, we’d love to hear from you!
Meta Title: Sales Team Leader Southwest London / Hybrid
Meta Description: We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Travel Sales Team Leader to join a market leading travel organisation based in Southwest London.
Reporting directly to the Call Centre Sales and Operations Manager (CSOM), the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of a team of Cruise Consultants to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s are achieved in line with business objectives. They’ll be tasked with the ongoing coaching, development and motivation of their agents, ensuring that individual and team performance is maximised whilst always delivering an unrivalled standard of service to guests.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a luxury travel brand and develop your career within the exciting world of cruise! Our client can offer a basic salary plus OTE circa £50k and extensive benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note – this is a hybrid role with three days in the office and the remainder from home. Core hours of work will be Mon – Fri 9am to 5.30pm, Sat 9am – 5pm, Sun 10am – 4pm.
Role of Sales Team Leader:
- Lead and motivate a team of Cruise Consultants to ensure the delivery of individual and team performance in line with business objectives
- Ensure that individual and team KPI’s are achieved: revenue, passenger numbers and upselling
- Monitor team KPI’s and booking compliance through an effective call monitoring process, with a keen eye for detail and high standards
- Manage, develop and coach agents to ensure guest experience standards are achieved and maintained
- Conduct regular 1-2-1’s, appraisals and team meetings to support and promote continuous improvement within the team
- Support senior management on the identification, analysis and resolution of operational and sales challenges to ensure minimum disruption to the guest experience
- Act as a point of contact to resolve escalated complaints/issues
- Assist the CSOM with recruitment and the conducting of training and development
- Attend and participate in sales events to promote the product to potential guests
- Participate and assist with the handling of operational emergencies outside of office hours as required
Skills required for the role:
- Experience of leading, developing and motivating a team with the travel sector - essential
- Understanding of improving customer and employee experiences
- Excellent motivator with the ability to deliver and drive results through others
- Target focussed with an appetite for achieving and exceeding goals
- Ability to work in a highly challenging and fast paced environment whilst maintaining the customer at the forefront of all activities
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Flexible to assist with operational requirements and emergencies outside of office hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sales Team Leader opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Call Centre,Cruise
Locations: Greater London,Central London