Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £35,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homebased BTC, BTC, travel jobs,
Introduction: Our client is a VIP Travel Company, working in partnership with one of the largest private travel companies in the world. They service top corporate executives, as well a high-net-worth individuals, sports and entertainment clients requiring business and leisure travel.
Meta Title: Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: Join a leading VIP Travel Company as a Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant!
They are now looking for experienced, GDS proficient travel consultants to join their team and who have ideally, worked in high level corporate travel or luxury leisure travel previously and are able to deal with sometimes demanding clientele in a high-pressure environment
Core hours of work will be 9.30am – 6pm with a one hour lunch break, Wednesday to Sunday and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary up to £35k plus excellent benefits. This can be a fully home-based role, or partially based in our client’s London office.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant:
- To source the best & most cost-effective travel solutions including flights, rail, hotel and all ground and ancillary products.
- General account management including invoices, bill backs and other tasks required to manage client travel.
- Working as part of a team in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our portfolio of clients.
- Developing your skills with a fast progression to booking all types of travel globally.
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of three years experience in a high end, luxury leisure or corporate travel role - essential
- Native GDS proficient - essential
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excel proficient – comfortable preparing spreadsheets neatly – any other IT skills welcome
- Additional languages would be advantageous but not compulsory
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown