Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Senior Business Travel Consultant - Birmingham / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £27,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homebased BTC, BTC
Introduction: Calling all experienced BTCs in the Birmingham area! This is your chance to join one of the UK's top Business Travel Agencies! If you're an experienced Business Travel Consultant, looking for a new challenge and the chance to work for a progressive and multi award winning Travel Management Company, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Meta Title: Senior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
Meta Description: Calling all experienced BTCs in the Birmingham area! This is your chance to join one of the UK's top Business Travel Agencies!
These Senior Business Travel Consultant roles will operate on a rota basis between the hours of 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and will include one in five weekends. This is a hybrid role, with a minimum of two days per week in our client's conveniently located city centre office and the remainder of the week from home.
Working knowledge of Galileo is essential, along with exceptional customer service and communication skills and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of £27k, extensive industry benefits and excellent career development options. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Answer calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team and communicate effectively with clients at all levels
- Issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Source the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products.
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 3 years within a business travel reservations role
- Strong proficiency on Galileo GDS - essential
- Excellent geographical and product knowledge of destinations and suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham