Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Senior CRM Executive - Chester / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £35,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: CRM, digital marketing, CRM Executive, marketing exec, marketing
Introduction: We’re looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join a fast-growing, ambitious, leisure travel organisation based near Chester. Joining our client’s our Marketing team in a newly formed role, this is an exciting time to join the business and make an impact. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will take full ownership over this space and will manage the company’s customer marketing communications, through email campaigns, flows, SMS, referral and loyalty and will be an integral part of the Marketing team, getting involved with larger brand projects and product releases.
Meta Title: Senior CRM Executive
Meta Description: We’re looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join a fast-growing, ambitious, leisure travel organisation based near Chester.
Our client is looking for candidates with previous experience in CRM marketing, ideally gained within the travel sector along with strong project management skills. In return, they can offer a competitive salary up to £35k plus extensive benefits and a flexible, hybrid working option.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior CRM Executive:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to understand our client’s customer segments, journeys and insight to build on a CRM strategy and improve customer retention.
- Championing the customer; utilising data, profiling and segmentation and other research methodologies to ensure deep understanding of our customers.
- Working with the CRM Executive to plan and execute email and SMS marketing campaigns including the set-up, scheduling, and deployment of one-time, recurring, and triggered campaigns.
- Deliver flawless campaign execution by working to agreed processes and SLAs
- Ensuring marketing is delivered against agreed tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Analyse performance of email marketing campaigns to provide actionable insights and improvements for future development.
- Research competitors, and parallel sector brands, to understand the landscape and opportunity, and to inspire new ideas.
- Developing and managing the CRM Executive and Marketing Assistant.
- Managing key stakeholders at different levels of seniority within the business.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in CRM marketing
- Travel industry experience would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of key marketing principles: consumer needs and journey, user experience, target audience, etc. tools.
- Experience of end-to-end email campaign development and automations.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong project management skills
- Horizon scanning to identify opportunities
- Planning and implementing customer segment strategy
- Proficient in Office and Google Analytics
- Experience of working on multi-channel campaigns, including email and other digital activity
- Experience of managing, building and deploying activity through an email service provider, ideally Emarsys
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior CRM Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations