Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Senior Customer Relations Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £25,000
Maximum salary: £26,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: customer service, customer relations, customer support, travel customer service, after sales, sales support, customer serivce jobs
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for a travel industry customer service professional to join the team of a leading online travel agency as a Senior Customer Relations Executive.
Meta Title: Senior Customer Relations Executive Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: We have a brand new opportunity for a travel industry customer service professional to join the team of a leading online travel agency as a Senior Customer Relations Executive.
The position balances dealing with complex customer complaints with providing leadership for our client’s small Customer Relations team. Your core objective is to handle sometimes complex customer complaint cases, ensuring they are resolved quickly and efficiently, minimising the impact on our client’s reputation and helping retain their customers. Alongside that, you’ll stand out as a leader for the Customer Relations Executives and constantly identify ways to improve their processes in complaint handling.
Previous experience in a previous post-sales customer relations / complaint handling role is essential for the position, along with a calm and empathic manner and a resourceful approach. If you enjoy find resolutions and are able to deliver high levels of customer service to customers, this could be the ideal role for you!
Our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £26k, plus excellent industry benefits and a laptop and other equipment will be provided for you. Hours of work are Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm and our client can offer homeworking UK wide.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Senior Customer Relations Executive:
- Acknowledge complaints received and ensure customers are kept up to date with progress, through to resolution
- Process and thoroughly investigate all complaints received, which can often be detailed and complex
- Liaise with the Sales and Customer Support teams, other internal departments, Cruise Lines, package element suppliers, and external bodies such as ABTA and ATOL
- Apply a truly customer-focused approach, owning all complaints through to resolution, within the necessary SLA’s
- Make decisions on compensation and gestures of goodwill, arranging refunds of monies
- Provide the highest standard of written and verbal communication to customers
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all discussions and correspondence relating to complaint cases
- Be the first-level point of contact for the Customer Relations Executives
- Assist in daily, weekly & monthly tracking of the Teams performance
- Supervise and motivate Customer Relations Executives to perform to their best
- Monitor complaint levels and types and highlight any areas for concern or process improvements
- Maintain a high standard of customer service, representing the business with a professional business approach and positive attitude at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge and ideally team leader/supervisory experience
- Ability to listen and understand the detail behind customer's issues
- Compassionate, patient, empathetic
- Service orientated
- Creative problem solver
- Calm under pressure
- A role model for all employees, continuously exhibiting a high level of service and excellent attention to detail in all tasks
- Confident people person, with excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Customer Relations Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,Chester,County Durham,Durham,Derbyshire,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Hull,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Merseyside,Liverpool,York,Nottinghamshire,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Cardiff,Swansea,Lanarkshire,Glasgow