Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Tour Operations Executive - Redditch / Homebased
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: travel consultant, travel agent, travel reservations, travel jobs, tour operator jobs, commerical, cruise
Introduction: Join a market leading cruise agency as a Tour Operations Executive! Our client's Tour Operations Department is responsible for delivering professional experiences and profitable tours and this is a fast-paced, challenging and varied role, where you'll be responsible for dealing directly with suppliers, sourcing elements for our client's Tailor Made products.
Meta Title: Tour Operations Executive - Redditch
Meta Description: Join a market leading cruise agency as a Tour Operations Executive!
Building rapport with suppliers is key, and at all times you'll be looking to maximise efficiencies and cost savings. Previous experience in a similar role within the travel sector is essential, along with excellent organisational skills and a calm and focused approach and in return our client can offer a Monday – Friday working week, competitive starting salary of £24k and the role is mainly home-based, within one day required in their Redditch office.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Tour Operations Executive:
- Ensure all Tour operations are delivered in an appropriate, cost-effective and streamlined way
- Daily Booking Checks and loading element lines where necessary
- Monitoring any special requests and actioning with the relevant suppliers
- Contacting suppliers obtaining best price, and managing numbers as they change
- Signing off supplier invoices and passing to finance for payment
- Sending Manifests to all relevant suppliers
- Completing and monitoring the booking control sheet
- Updating the Hotel Information details
- Researching and advising best flight options for agents to book
Skills required for the role:
- Organised, self-motivated & proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service orientated, putting the customer at the heart of decision making
- Ability to work well with other teams
- Strong problem solver with a positive approach
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Calm, confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Driven and results focused
If you’re interested in learning more about this Tour Operations Executive role please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Locations: Home-based,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester