Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Administrator - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £20,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Administration, Admin, Sales Support, Travel administration
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for a detail oriented candidate to join a well known Tour Operator based in Birmingham as a Travel Administrator. This is really varied role which involves supporting the reservations teams, processing tickets and invoices, dealing with post-sale amendments, cancellations and other administrative duties as well as ad-hoc projects.
Meta Title: Travel Administrator Birmingham
Meta Description: We have a brand new opportunity for a detail oriented candidate to join a well known Tour Operator based in Birmingham as a Travel Administrator.
Previous expereince gained within an administration, reservations or customer service role within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £20k plus excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note - this is an office based position.
Role of Travel Administrator:
- Supporting the Reservations teams
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Processing tickets and invoices
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Other administrative and post-sale tasks
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre) would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with Dolphin would also be an advantage
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Administrator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Tour Operations