Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Administrator - Cheshire
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £23,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: travel jobs, travel administrator, administration jobs, admin jobs
Introduction: We have a fabulous opportunity for candidates with solid travel administration skills to join a luxury travel organisation based in Cheshire on a full or part-time basis.
Meta Title: Travel Administrator Cheshire
Meta Description: We have a fabulous opportunity for candidates with solid travel administration skills to join a luxury travel organisation based in Cheshire on a full or part-time basis.
This is a varied and interesting role, covering two brands and will involve checking supplier & client invoices, booking extra services for clients and checking tickets and final documentation. It will suit a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail, who’s able to work well as part of a team but also able to work with autonomy. If you thrive on administration tasks and are looking for a fast-paced role within the travel sector, this could be the perfect position for you!
For those looking for part-time hours, our client can be flexible with regard to days/times, in addition to a highly competitive pro rata salary of up to £23k and industry benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client at an exciting time of growth, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Administrator:
- Checking supplier & client invoices
- Booking extra services post booking for clients
- Checking tickets and final documentation
- Data entry
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Other administrative and post-sale tasks as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience - preferred
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Diligent, reliable & excellent communicator
- Able to work effectively in isolation & as a team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Administrator role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations