Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Consultant - Luxury USA & Caribbean
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Generous salary
Additional benefits: + £50k plus OTE uncapped & excellent benefits
Keywords: Homework jobs, homebased jobs, homework travel jobs, travel consultant, travel agent, travel reservations, travel jobs, tour operator jobs,
Introduction: Luxury USA & Caribbean destination specialists - say hello to your dream job! If you've sold luxury, tailor-made holidays and travel itineraries to these destinations and ideally, have personal travel experience to these regions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join the growing homebased sales team of a luxury, award winning tour operator!
Meta Title: Travel Consultant Luxury USA & Caribbean
Meta Description: Luxury USA & Caribbean destination specialists - say hello to your dream job!
Previous, tailor-made travel sales experience is essential for these positions, along with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to deliver a high touch service to your customers. In return, our client can offer a generous starting salary, plus excellent earning potential (£50k+ OTE) and a comprehensive benefits package.
To find out more about this Luxury Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Luxury Travel Consultant:
- Creating bespoke and luxury travel itineraries to the USA & Caribbean
- Be the customers' immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Offering county/resort/hotel advice and recommendations based on your own travel experience to these regions
- Attending luxury familiarisation trips to increase product knowledge
- Work to and achieve sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous luxury travel sales/reservations experience gained within a travel agency or tour operator - essential
- Working knowledge of luxury travel products and destinations in USA & Caribbean
- Ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Flexibility with regard to shifts, to include some weekends and evenings
If you’re interested in learning more about these Homebased Luxury Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland,Belfast