Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Copywriter - Chester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £23,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: copywriter, SEO, marketing, travel copy
Introduction: Do you have a talent for creating engaging copy and a love of travel? If so, we’d love to hear from you as we recruit for our client, a fast-growing travel organisation based in Chester.
Meta Title: Travel Copywriter Chester
Meta Description: Do you have a talent for creating engaging copy and a love of travel?
Reporting to the content manager, you'll be responsible for creating SEO-friendly copy for our client's hotel landing pages, ensuring it is unique, absorbing, informative and accurate. You'll also be required to carry out amends and updates to property descriptions already on the websites, as well as supporting the content manager and senior copywriter with the production of blogs, emails and social media posts. Ultimately, your aim is to engage customers and drive sales with compelling and persuasive copy.
Previous copywriting experience, either freelance, in-house or within an agency environment is essential for the role and our client is looking for candidates driven by results, who work well under pressure and who are able to deliver consistently to deadlines.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary up to £23k, plus excellent industry benefits, 20 days holiday (rising with service to 25), company pension scheme, discounted travel, on-site parking and much more!. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note - this role is fully office based - Mon - Fri 9am to 5.30pm
Role of Travel Copywriter:
- Create SEO-friendly hotel landing page copy that is unique, engaging and informative
- Amend and update property descriptions already on our client's websites
- Ensure all content is accurate, grammatically correct and retains the right tone for the specific brand you are writing for
- Support the content manager and senior copywriter to produce blogs, email copy and social media posts
Skills required for the role:
- Previous copywriting experience and an interest in the travel sector
- Degree level or equivalent in a related field (e.g. Journalism, English, Marketing or similar)
- Experience of writing blogs, landing page copy and marketing content
- An interest in and/or some basic knowledge of SEO, social media and PR
- Basic Knowledge of HTML & CMS would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals across departments
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and manage workloads effectively
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Copywriter role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations