Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Customer Service Executive - Chester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: customer service, customer relations, customer support, travel customer service, after sales, sales support, customer serivce jobs
Introduction: We have a fabulous opportunity for customer focused travel industry professionals to join a fast growing, online Tour Operator based full-time in their Chester office.
Meta Title: Travel Customer Service Executive Chester
Meta Description: We have a fabulous opportunity for customer focused travel industry professionals to join a fast growing, online Tour Operator!
As a Travel Customer Service Executive, you'll have the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service at all times and have a genuine interest in problem solving and query resolution. You'll use your exceptional communication skills and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively to maximise future repeat custom.
No travel industry experience? Not a problem! Our client can offer full training to candidates with a strong customer service background, looking to move into the travel sector.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £24,000 plus an excellent benefits package, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Customer Service Executive:
- Actioning significant and insignificant changes to flight schedules and working with airline partners to find and confirm the best suitable alternatives for customers
- Discussing the different options with the customers to ensure they are happy to continue with their holiday arrangements and administering all changes on the booking system
- Ensuring the customers receive outstanding service at all times
- Handle incoming calls from customers and agents regarding documentation and booking queries.
- Prioritise and action e-mails effectively and action daily booking queues Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities
- Chase relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Effectively manage and resolve escalated issues
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry customer service experience preferred but not essential
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional service
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
- Good attention to detail
- Customer focused multi-tasker
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Service Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations