Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Customer Service Executive - Chester / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £22,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: customer service, customer relations, customer support, travel customer service, after sales, sales support, customer serivce jobs
Introduction: We have a fabulous opportunity for customer focused travel industry professionals to join a fast growing, online Tour Operator based in their Chester office, with the option to work from home two or three days per week.
Meta Title: Travel Customer Service Executive Chester / Hyprid
Meta Description: We have a fabulous opportunity for customer focused travel industry professionals to join a fast growing, online Tour Operator
As a Travel Customer Service Executive, you'll have the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service at all times and have a genuine interest in problem solving and query resolution. You'll use your exceptional communication skills and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively to maximise future repeat custom.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Customer Service Executive:
- Actioning significant and insignificant changes to flight schedules and working with airline partners to find and confirm the best suitable alternatives for customers
- Discussing the different options with the customers to ensure they are happy to continue with their holiday arrangements and administering all changes on the booking system
- Ensuring the customers receive outstanding service at all times
- Handle incoming calls from customers and agents regarding documentation and booking queries.
- Prioritise and action e-mails effectively and action daily booking queues Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities
- Chase relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Effectively manage and resolve escalated issues
Skills required for the role:
- Working knowledge of Galileo - essential
- Travel industry customer service experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional service
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
- Good attention to detail
- Customer focused multi-tasker
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Service Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations