Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Operations Manager - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Circa £40,000 DOE
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: travel operations manager, operations manager, call centre manager, travel manager jobs
Introduction: We're looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join the management team of a market leading travel organisation based in the Birmingham area. Overseeing a busy operations department, this is a varied and rewarding role and will suit a highly organised, meticulous and results focused Operations Manager, ready for their next challenge!
Meta Title: Travel Operations Manager Birmingham
Meta Description: We're looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join the management team of a market leading travel organisation based in the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of all operational activity and will develop and maintain an effective and efficient operation, so that the business runs to its maximum productivity. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary circa £40k along with excellent travel industry benefits.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning client and add to the ongoing commercial success of the business, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Operations Manager:
- Ensure the smooth efficient daily operation and running of the Sales and Operations departments.
- Ensure the sales department managers are driving sales and motivating teams to meet targets and KPI’s set.
- Conduct operational checks across the business to ensure that operation targets are reached.
- Conduct monthly one to one reviews with the Operational Department Managers.
- Assist with the implementation of new products and initiatives.
- Conduct daily operational checks on phones, systems and websites.
- Produce weekly and monthly statistical reports to include: sales, conversion rates, losses and targets achieved.
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies.
- Responsible for the GDPR compliance for all of the business. Conduct regular audit checks to ensure that the business is complying with current legislation.
- To promote equality, diversity and rights in all actions and activities throughout the Company.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained in a similar operations management role within the Travel sector
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to think on their feet and make quick decisions with little hesitation
- Planning and control
- Excellent influencing skills
- Training delivery and coaching skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Operations Manager opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Call Centre,Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham