Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Sales Consultant - Cheshire
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Highly competitive DOE plus excellent commission structure & benefits
Introduction: We have a fantastic opportunity for a wildlife and adventure travel enthusiast to join a luxury travel organisation based in Cheshire as they grow their reservations team. Using your expert travel industry knowledge and ideally, personal adventure travel experience, your role will be to create bespoke holidays, from thrilling desert safaris, to exciting adventure tours to exotic multi-centre stays. By listening carefully to your customers' needs and offering an exceptional level of service at all times, you'll ensure sure they're able to experience their perfect trip!
Meta Title: Travel Sales Consultant Cheshire
Meta Description: A fantastic opportunity for a wildlife and adventure travel enthusiast to join a luxury travel organisation based in Cheshire
Our client is willing to consider candidates looking to work four or five days per week, and is happy to consider flexi-homeworking once the probationary period has passed. On offer is a highly competitive salary plus excellent commission structure and other excellent industry benefits including long haul familiarisation trips. Core hours for the role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm with the occasional late night and weekend, so will suit those looking for reduced hours (4 days), or a move away from unsociable hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to specialise in an extremely interesting and rewarding area of the travel sector, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Consultant:
- Dealing with face to face enquiries and also by phone and email
- Creating bespoke, long haul travel itineraries
- Giving expert advice and recommendations from your own extensive travel experience
- Offering an excellent standard of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- A high level of customer care & sales experience gained within the travel sector
- An enthusiasm & interest in Wildlife, Conservation & Travel
- A will to learn & develop quickly in the role
- A friendly & positive attitude
- Ability to work hard individually & as a member of a supportive team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: Cheshire,Greater Manchester