Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Sales Manager - Leeds / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £30,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: travel manager, branch manager, travel sales manager, retail travel manager
Introduction: We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced travel sales manager to join an established and expanding travel agency / call centre based in Leeds.
Meta Title: Travel Sales Manager Leeds / Hybrid
Meta Description: We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced travel sales manager to join an established and expanding travel agency / call centre based in Leeds.
In addition to the day to day management of the travel sales team, the role will also include managing the admin team, developing sales and marketing activities and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary plus bonus and benefits package, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Manager:
- Managing a small call centre team ensuring sales targets are met / exceeded through various channels including sales calls, web enquiries, as well as social media and group bookings.
- Managing admin staff for invoicing, ticketing and customer correspondence.
- Developing sales and marketing activities to generate new business from the local community
- Marketing duties including developing a loyal customer base through various customer retention methods including the creation of weekly email shots and the regular update of social media pages.
- Offer a service that is focused on selling through excellent use of product knowledge and matching to customer needs.
- Deliver sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities at all times whilst offering an exceptional and personalised service.
Skills required for the role:
- Managerial experience gained within a similar travel sales role.
- The ability to work to and focus on sales targets.
- Strong attention to detail and to be able to work in a busy environment, working under pressure.
- PC literate and ability to use reservations and website booking systems to download and process bookings.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Manager opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Retail Travel
Locations: West Yorkshire,Leeds