Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
VIP Travel Team Leader - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £35,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent benefits
Keywords: Sabre, Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homework BTC jobs, homebased business travel jobs, senior business travel consultant, amadeus, sabre
Introduction: VIP Travel specialists wanted! If you’re an experienced luxury Travel Consultant and have excellent working knowledge of Sabre, ideally along with supervisory or team leader experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Meta Title: VIP Travel Team Leader Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: VIP Travel specialists wanted! If you’re an experienced luxury Travel Consultant and have excellent working knowledge of Sabre, ideally along with supervisory or team leader experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Joining our client's expanding luxury travel team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high touch and professional travel management service, managing a number of high net worth luxury travel accounts, whilst managing a remote team of luxury travel consultants.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £35k DOE plus bonus structure, excellent benefits, a Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm working week and the role is fully homebased.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of VIP Travel Team Leader:
- Managing a team of remote travel consultants, leading by example
- Hands on management of high net worth client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering an exceptional standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the luxury/ VIP travel sector
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service and a high touch approach at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this VIP Travel Team Leader role, please press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown