Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Aviation Manager - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Highly competitive plus excellent industry benefits
Keywords: aviation manager, commerical manager, account manager
Introduction: We're looking for a commercially focused, travel industry professional to join a leading Tour Operator as an Aviation Manager. Based in our client's Birmingham office, (with the potential to also work from home) the role will see the successful candidate responsible for all aspects of Aviation, to include building of relationships with airlines, securing new deals and marketing funds, meeting sales targets and driving sales of preferred airlines through the business. The role will involve liaising with existing e-sales customers, reservations and airlines.
Meta Title: Aviation Manager Birmigham
Meta Description: The role will see the successful candidate responsible for all aspects of Aviation, to include building of relationships with airlines
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the position, along with a pro-active, motivated approach and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus bonus and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Aviation Manager:
- Ensure that reservations team & e-sales managers are updated with new fares, special fares, changes to routings
- Produce airline reports for preferred airlines, flown revenue and booked revenue
- Assist product department by providing airline and long-haul content for offers for marketing
- Assist with GDS Relationship at operational level
- Organise, attend and minute airline meetings with airlines and secure exclusive fares, marketing funds and airline of the months
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing
- Monitor company websites and e-shots for accuracy, content and relevance and test
- Incentive management and co-ordination, including providing accounts with invoicing information and updating of spreadsheets.
- Specialist fare management, to include cruise fares, cat 35, e-global, corporate fares and one ways ensure that they are loaded into all GDS systems
- Liaising with e sales customers to keep them updated with relevant new fares, special fares, changes to routings, drop netts via e-shot
- Assist MD with airline marketing plans, ensure they are kept updated and monitored
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained in a similar role within the travel/airline industry - essential
- Excellent worldwide geographical knowledge, airline and fares knowledge - essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Aviation Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Airline,Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry