Cruise Training Consultant - Lancashire/Home-based
- Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We’re looking for an experienced Trainer to join a leading travel organisation based in Lancashire, as a Cruise Training Consultant. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Operations and forming part of the wider Training team, the successful candidate will work to develop and administer training programs across the business, assessing training and development needs for the organisation and help individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, create training manuals, present in-person and remote/virtual training sessions.
Previous experience gained within a similar training role is essential for the position, along with excellent product knowledge of the cruise sector, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a very friendly and confident approach. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits and the flexibility to split your week with two days working in the office and three from home.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Cruise Training Consultant:
- Create & conduct engaging training and development content to be delivered on a continuous basis to all new and existing employees, both face to face and virtually
- Liaise with Contact Centre management to identify and deliver Training requirements
- Create and deliver in-house training for all departments
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer relations, customer service and product teams to ensure effective collaboration and improvement where necessary
- Create training and delivering weekly drop-in sessions which is open to all employees
- Work with the Training Team to create and deliver leadership modules from basic to advance level for junior and middle management team
- Proactively identify any new learning techniques and innovations that will enhance the training department and discuss with the Head of Sales with the objective of embracing new developments into new sessions
- Ensure all managers are aware of the process needed to raise training requirements for individual employees.
- Develop relevant training, reference and development content that all sales consultants can use daily to support packaging performance
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar training role
- Comprehensive cruise line knowledge (ideally all brands but not essential)
- Excellent knowledge of tailor-made packaging
- Able to deliver training to all abilities and identify any additional training needs that may be required.
- Ability to communicate well to all, internally, externally and virtually
- Highly organised and proactive approach
- A professional and welcoming attitude, confident, friendly and approachable
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Training Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Cruise Training Consultant - Lancashire/Home-based
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply