Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Group Travel Consultant - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £24,000
Additional benefits: plus monthly bonus & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homebased BTC, BTC, travel jobs, group travel, group reservations
Introduction: Join our award winning Travel Management client as a Group Travel Consultant! If you have experience of booking group travel for 10+ passengers within the airline, business or leisure travel sectors, we'd love to hear from you!
Meta Title: Group Travel Travel Consultant - Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: Join our award winning Travel Management client as a Group Travel Consultant!
Based from home, successful candidates will be responsible for arranging group travel, including bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients. This will involve negotiating with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas and will essentially be responsible for your own bookings from receipt of the initial enquiry through to confirmation.
We're looking for candidates with experience gained in a similar group travel role, exceptional customer service and account management skills. On offer is a competitive salary of £24k plus monthly bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Group Travel Consultant:
- Arrange bespoke trips and tours for groups of 10+ passengers
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients and suppliers
- Use commercial awareness and product knowledge to maximise revenue while ensuring the best value and service for clients
- Negotiate with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service
- Keep in regular contact with existing clients to discuss potential future travel plans
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar group travel role, within the airline, business or leisure travel sectors
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to take ownership of the customer experience from enquiry to confirmation
- General knowledge of worldwide airlines
- Experience working towards targets and deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles