Head of Marketing - Cheshire
- Salary and benefits
- Up to to £65,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a senior Marketing professional, to join a leading travel organisation based in Cheshire. Following recent multi-million-pound investment, our client is ready to substantially accelerate their growth and are now looking for a Head of Marketing incorporating On/Off-Line & Digital Marketing Channels to spearhead growth through a variety of existing, new and emerging channels.
Working in tandem with the Head of PPC and SEO, the successful candidate will join the existing team at our client’s Head Office in Cheshire and work in unison with the groups marketing partners and key business stakeholders. They will create a team and oversee/deliver successful projects/initiatives for the group's travel businesses through a variety of marketing channels.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with a “can do” approach to business and who possesses the same characteristics of desire, passion, and determination that’s enshrined within all levels of their business. In return, they can offer a competitive salary up to £65k, plus excellent industry benefits, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, discounted travel and on-site parking. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Head of Marketing:
- Planning, recommending and execution of the groups marketing and digital strategies
- Manage and develop a marketing team
- Ensure a collaborative approach is taken to maximise all marketing campaigns
- Monitoring marketing and digital performance and production of reports
- Analyse performance against forecasted budgets
- Ensuring projects are delivered to time and within budget
- Take responsibility and accountability for the recommendation and delivery of new and emerging trends
- Taking advantage/maximising existing marketing and digital channels
- Creation and implementation of Multimedia marketing campaigns
- Increase customer database and social media audiences
- Maximise existing communication channels and the retention of customers through social media, email marketing, database segmentation/marketing and the whole CRM experience
- Recommendation of new and improved website functionality
- Continually review the groups marketing and digital strategy
Skills required for the role:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of achievement and success and will have a minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in a similar Senior Management Role or managing on/off-line and marketing and digital channels and will be expected to develop robust and innovative marketing strategies for the group.
- Travel agency or Tour operator experience/exposure
- Able to work well and stay focused under pressure and should be a great thinker, communicator, and motivator.
- Analytical, organised, and able to present confidently to key Directors and stakeholders within the business.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Head of Marketing role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Head of Marketing - Cheshire