Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Marketing Manager - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Circa £30,000
Additional benefits: plus exellent industry benefits
Keywords: Marketing, marketing consultant, marketing executive, marketing team leader
Introduction: We have a brand new and fabulous opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading Tour Operator based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the business, developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives, evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
Meta Title: Marketing Manager Birmingham
Meta Description: We have a brand new and fabulous opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading Tour Operator based in Birmingham.
An experienced Marketing professional, you’ll guide and motivate your team, using your creativity, commercial acumen and experience of the whole marketing mix to further establish our client’s brand profile and develop successful marketing campaigns using both online and traditional media channels. For the successful candidate, our client can offer a competitive starting salary circa £30k plus excellent company and travel industry benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Marketing Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Marketing Manager:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing plan for the company in line with company objectives
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns for new and existing products
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Oversee the preparation of online e-shots liaising with product, aviation and marketing departments for all brands
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationship for company marketingProduce newsletters for all brands
- Design and produce trade press, PR and advertisements
- Directly responsible for all online and offline marketing channels including PPC, SEO, display, Metasearch, Affiliate content and web design.
Skills required for the role:
- Relevant marketing experience including experience of developing marketing strategies and both on- and off-line campaigns
- Ideally, previous managerial experience and good leadership skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Creative with strong copywriting and design skills
- Experience with SEO, Eshots, Social Media, HTML/CSS and other design applications
- Good working knowledge of the travel sector would be advantageous
If you’re interested in learning more about this Marketing Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations