Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Operations Manager - Droitwich
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £30,000
Maximum salary: £35,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent industry benefits
Introduction: We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a focused and driven professional to join the management team of an award-winning organisation based in Droitwich. Heading up our client's B2B department, this is a challenging, varied and rewarding role and will suit a highly organised, meticulous and results focused Operations Manager.
Meta Title: Operations Manager Droitwich
Meta Description: An exciting opportunity for a focused and driven professional to join the management team of an award-winning business organisation based in Droitwich.
Working closely with the Operations Director, the successful candidate will ensure that the strategic and business objectives as well as the values of our client are put in to practice. In conjunction with other senior members of staff, they'll also ensure business growth through directing and managing business operations activities to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the strategic objectives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing operation and add to the ongoing commercial success of the business and our client can offer a highly competitive salary along with excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Operations Manager:
- Ensure the day to day delivery of service to ensure the achievement of agreed operational targets across KPI's, SLA's and operational effectiveness.
- Monitoring and motivating your team through periods of change as you develop successful implementations of new projects whilst maintaining and embedding the values of the company.
- Analysing management information to make informed strategic decisions regarding staffing levels, process improvements, outbound projects, etc.
- Complete Audits for both B2B units and oversee external audits.
- Building effective relationships with third party partners and customers, clients, face to face and in regular or required meetings.
- Overseeing effective resource planning and work with IT and other supporting functions to develop and implement the best tools and processes to deliver a higher level of service.
- Ensure that the operational teams conform to the agreed policies and procedures.
- Implement and oversee the operational training program and literature.
- Perform/oversee training and re-training to individual and groups of employees when required.
- Assist with new proposals, tender writing and new business opportunities.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained in a similar operational management role
- Confident, enthusiastic people person, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to inspire and lead by example
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Flexible, team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Operations Manager opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Call Centre,Hotel / Hospitality,Leisure Travel