Succeed Recruitment Solutions (“we” “us” “our”) is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
We are the data controller and will process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended or replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any national laws which relate to the processing of personal data (“data protection legislation”).
- Visitors to our website
We may amend this policy from time to time. Please visit this page if you would like to stay up to date as we will post any changes here.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- when you complete the online contact/registration forms on our website (“Site”) providing us with your name, email address and contact number;
- whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Site.
We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to:
- provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- respond to an enquiry submitted via our online contact forms;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- improve our Site and services;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- contact you for marketing purposes where you have signed up for these (see section 6 for further details).
CMSSESSID* Essential This cookie is created by the foundation for this website, CMS Made Simple, to enable its functionality and ensure its security. This cookie is essential to the correct function of the website.
PHPSESSID Essential This cookie is created by PHP to enable some functionality and ensure security. This cookie is essential to the correct function of the website.
How we collect or obtain information about you:
- directly from you – you may have applied for a role advertised on our website, emailed us to enquire about a role, or called or texted us asking for further information
- from third parties – we may have found your CV and contact details on a job board or a social networking site such as LinkedIn. You may have applied for one of our roles through an advertisement on a job board or your details may have been passed to us via our referral scheme
Where you are a Candidate and we have obtained your personal data from a third party, it is our policy to advise you of the source when we first communicate with you.
Information we may collect from you:
- Date of birth
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Employment history
- Current job title and remuneration details inc. pension and benefits arrangements
- Education history, qualifications and skills
- Demographic information such as postcode, geographical preferences for employment and relevant interests
- Visa details and right to work information
- Passport details
- Contact details of referees
- Sensitive personal information disclosed to us, such as health records
- Your marketing preferences
- Additional information you chose to tell us
Please note this list is not exhaustive however we collect the minimum amount of information from you, that is commensurate with allowing us to undertake our business and offer you a satisfactory service.
Sensitive personal information; ‘sensitive personal information’ is information about an individual that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, information concerning health or information containing a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. We do not intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. We request that you not provide us with any sensitive personal data, unless absolutely necessary.
How we use your information:
As part of our recruitment process, we may use information about you in the following ways:
- for administrative and business purposes – storing your details on our database (and updating them when necessary) so that we are able to refer to these and contact you in relation to your job search
- to assess your suitability for potential roles
- to send your information to our Clients, with your prior consent, in order to submit your CV and application to their vacancies, or to assess your eligibility for their vacancies
- to advertise our services - we may periodically send promotional emails about new roles or other career opportunities we think you may find interesting, using the email address you provided and where you have consented for such purposes
- to improve our business and website
We collect your personal data through the course of our work with you. We will collect details such as name, contact number, email address, position within your organisation and we may also hold additional information that someone in your organisation has chosen to tell us, including interview feedback or records of any meetings or discussions. In certain circumstances, we may also collect and hold bank account details.
The main reason for using your information is to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can be properly implemented so that the relationship can run smoothly. This may involve identifying candidates who we feel would be the right fit for you or your organisation, to communicate with you throughout the Recruitment process and any information we collect helps us to provide you with a bespoke service.
We may share your personal data with candidates and other third parties, necessary for the provision of our Recruitment Services, parties who process data on our behalf including IT support and hosting/storage services, legal and professional advisers, insurers and any other regulatory authority pursuant to a request for information or legal obligation which applies to us.
We collect your personal data through the course of our work with you. We will collect details such as contact names, address, email address, telephone number and bank account details in order to contact you about goods and/or services we have ordered from you, to comply with our contractual obligations and to place further orders.
We may share your personal data with our employees to manage our relationship with you, parties who process data on our behalf including IT support and hosting/storage services, legal and professional advisers, insurers and any other regulatory authority pursuant to a request for information or legal obligation which applies to us.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we require your goods and/or services subject to a maximum of six years from the date of our last contact with you.
We may use your personal data to provide you with details about our services, career opportunities or events and business updates which we think may be of interest.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving the information detailed above at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can:
- click the unsubscribe button contained in any such communication received; or
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your name and contact details.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with data protection legislation we are required to notify you of the legal basis upon which we process your personal data. We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- for performance of a contract we enter into with you and or/a third party;
- where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to; and
- for our legitimate interests (as described within this policy).
We will also process your personal data where we have obtained your explicit consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In addition to the third parties mentioned previously in this policy, we may disclose your personal data to third parties for the following legitimate business purposes:
- staff members in order to facilitate the provision of services to you;
- IT software providers that host our website and store data on our behalf; and
- to a prospective buyer of some or all of our business or assets, in which case personal data including Your Data will also be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose your personal data to the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors or similar third parties where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others.
We will not sell or distribute your personal data to other organisations without your approval.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
In certain circumstances and in the course of the provision of our Recruitment Services, we may transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) This may be to Clients or to third parties who provide us with support services. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, including, for example, that the third parties we use who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
It is our policy to only store your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations and for our legitimate business interests.
If however, you believe that we should delete your personal data, please inform us in writing of your reasons. Please see 'Your Rights in Relation to your Information' below.
Information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
In the unlikely event that our systems are compromised, leading to a potential loss of confidentiality, we will report this to you via email with 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.
Data protection legislation gives you certain rights in relation to your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances and to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided.
You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- remove your personal data from our database entirely;
- send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity where you have supplied this to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract;
- restrict the use of your personal data; and
- provide you with access to information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Please send any requests relating to the above to our Privacy Officer, Rachel Wigley, at Succeed Recruitment Solutions Ltd., Peter House, Oxford St, Manchester, M1 5AN, or by email to email@example.com, specifying your name and the action you would like us to undertake. Please note that in relation to requests to access personal data, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
Should you exercise your right to request that we erase data or cease any processing activity, we may retain a record of this request and the action taken in order to both evidence our compliance, and to take steps to minimise the prospect of any data being processed in the future should it be received again from a third-party source.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before it is withdrawn. However, please note that we may continue to retain, or otherwise use your personal information thereafter, where we have a legitimate interest or a legal or contractual obligation to do so. Our processing in that respect will be limited to what is necessary in furtherance of those interests or obligations.
The data controller in respect of our website is Succeed Recruitment Solutions Ltd. (company registration number: 08128704) of 74 St. Georges Road, Bolton, England, BL1 2DD. You can contact the data controller by writing to Succeed Recruitment Solutions Ltd., Peter House, Oxford St, Manchester, M1 5AN or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or how we use your personal data please contact our Privacy Officer, Rachel Wigley, at Succeed Recruitment Solutions Ltd.,Peter House, Oxford St, Manchester, M1 5AN or email email@example.com.
This is in addition to your right to contact the Information Commissioners Office if you are unsatisfied with our response to any issues you raise at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply