Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Service Team Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: service Team Executive, travel admin, travel customer service, customer service jobs
Introduction: We have a fantastic opportunity for customer focused, travel industry professionals to join a well-known Tour Operator, based from home. Joining our client as a Service Team Executive, you’ll be responsible for providing a multi-functional administration support service to their reservation teams and their customers, ensuring all requests are handled with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
Meta Title: Service Team Executive Homebased UK wide
Meta Description: We have a fantastic opportunity for customer focused, travel industry professionals to join a well-known Tour Operator, based from home.
Previous experience gained within an administration, reservations or customer service role within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £24k plus excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Service Team Executive:
- Manage the Teamwork desk and make changes from manage my booking when requested by our customers through the portal, or via the telephone
- Rebooking on a daily basis via Fare Optimiser and NDC reports
- Review/action the general Amadeus queues alongside ticketing
- Ticket dispatch for Reservations
- Support the Team Leader with Sales Support queries
- Support the reservation team with queries
- Reservation calls as required
- Provide a professional service for agents and customers
Skills required for the role:
- Strong working knowledge of Travel systems, to include – Amadeus, Travelport, Vibe & Dolphin
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Comfortable dealing with queries over the phone and via email
- Excellent travel destination and product knowledge
If you’re interested in learning more about this Service Team Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown