Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Social Media Manager - Chester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £33,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent benefits
Keywords: social media, Social media consultant, social media manager, digital marketing
Introduction: Are you an experienced Social Media Manager with a love of all things travel? Would you like to work for a Chester based company promoting luxury travel, cruise and sun holidays? If so, we’d love to hear from you as we recruit for a Social Media Manager to join our client’s growing team.
Meta Title: Social Media Manager Executive Chester Hybrid
Meta Description: Are you an experienced Social Media Manager with a love of all things travel?
This a key role in our client’s Marketing team and is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong experience in social media marketing and with demonstrable experience of utilising channels such as Instagram and TikTok to increase commercial performance. You’ll report to the Head of Marketing and be responsible for the Social Strategy; leading primary social media channels and growing followers and engagement to attract and retain new customers.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £33k plus bonus & extensive benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Senior Social Media Manager:
- Day-to-day social media management including the scheduling of posts and community management across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Analytics and reporting, making recommendations to optimize performance
- Regular monitoring of social trends and platform feature enhancements
- Researching and implementing best practice for each platform
- Content planning and development Instagram and TikTok are priority channels, so in this role you will ensure that content reflects our client's current messages and commercial activities in a way that will attract and engage their audience
- You'll work with the creative team to develop relevant content that showcases our client's brand values
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of our client's influencer programme
- You'll grow both followers and engagement across all major social media platforms, keeping up to date with trends and algorithms
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 5-years' experience in a similar social media role with experience in quickly growing and maintaining a large social media audience for a brand and can provide examples
- Experience of working with content creators
- Detailed understanding of what creative content works best on social media
- The ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights or recommendations
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, in particular Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience using social media management platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Sendible
- A qualification in social media or digital marketing is preferred but not essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this Social Media Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations