Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - 4 on 4 off - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £30,000
Additional benefits: plus monthly bonus & extensive benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homework BTC jobs, homebased business travel jobs, senior business travel consultant, amadeus
Introduction: Our client is an award winning provider of travel management solutions, with a dedicated in house team of out of hours Business Travel Consultants and a global presence with offices in the UK, USA and across Europe.
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant 4 on 4 off Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: A fantastic opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join a leading TMC on a 4 on 4 off basis
They're now looking to expand this team and are keen to speak to experienced Business Travel Consultants, looking for an opportunity to work from home. The role operates on a 4 on, 4 off rota basis, Monday - Sunday and involves a mix of day time and overnight shifts, so will suit those looking for variety in their working week and who'll enjoy having 4 days off following every 4 days worked!
Our client can offer a competitive salary of £30k plus bonus and excellent industry benefits, so if you’re interested in finding out more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling live customer travel issues outside of standard office hours to support their travel needs
- Maintaining an awareness of budgets and SLAs and advising best value carriers etc. accordingly
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Quickly and effectively solving issues relating to travel disruption, flight cancellations, emergencies etc.
- Keep up to date with changes within the travel sector e.g. Crisis, industrial action.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel reservations experience - essential
- In-depth GDS knowledge and an excellent understanding of fares and ticketing
- Able to work independently and use own initiative to resolve problems and find a solution
- Highly organised with attention to detail and the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work a varied 24/7 shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about these Home-based Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown