Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Customer Service Consultant - Homework UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: cruise customer service consultant, cruise jobs, customer service jobs
Introduction: Do you have a passion for cruise holidays and providing excellent customer service? Are you able to deal with post-sales queries in an efficient and professional manner? If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client looks to recruit a number of Customer Service Consultants to their expanding, home-based team!
Meta Title: Cruise Customer Service Consultant Homework UK Wide
Meta Description: Do you have a passion for cruise holidays and providing excellent customer service?
This is a Monday - Saturday role on a rota basis (with 6pm as your latest shift) and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £24k plus excellent industry benefits.
So, if you have a travel, cruise or customer service background and are interested in hearing more about these brand new roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Cruise Customer Service Consultant:
- Offering support to the cruise sales team, dealing within post-sales queries
- Arranging special requests and add-ons
- Confidently upsell on bookings once they’ve been confirmed
- Dealing with any changes/amendments
- Offering empathy whilst displaying listening skills
- Resolving any client issues or complaints, escalating as necessary
- Dealing within any ad hoc administration tasks as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience, preferably within a customer service environment
- Ideally, good working knowledge of the cruise sector
- Organised and professional with good attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complaints and find an amicable solution
- Ability to work to targets
- Strong team player
- Flexible with regard to working hours - Mon - Sat 9am - 6pm
If you’d like to learn more about this Cruise Customer Service Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland,Belfast