Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Guest Services Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £23,000
Maximum salary: £27,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: guest services executive, customer service, cruise jobs, cruise customer service
Introduction: We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for those with a strong background in cruise / travel sales or customer services, looking for the opportunity to work from home for a leading, luxury cruise brand!
Meta Title: Guest Services Executive London / Hybrid
Meta Description: A fantastic opportunity for those with a strong background in cruise / travel sales or customer services, looking for the opportunity to work for a leading, luxury cruise brand!
Our London-based client is the proud recipient of multiple, prestigious British and global travel awards and are now looking for a Guest Services Executive to join their growing team. This fabulous homebased opportunity offers extremely sociable working hours of Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm and weekends on a rota basis.
As a Guest Services Executive, you'll be responsible for responding to all pre and post cruise enquiries and correspondence from guests, either by telephone, email or letter. Previous travel and/or cruise industry sales or customer service experience is essential for the role, along with the ability to deliver exceptional levels of service..
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £27k, plus contributory pension scheme, private health insurance, outstanding employee discounts on products for friends and families and much, much more! If this role is of interest to you, please apply online.
Role of Guest Services Executive:
- Ensure the required level of guest service and communication is achieved by telephone, letter and email at all times.
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence.
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company processes and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner, to achieve the best possible outcome for both guest and business.
- Allocate compensation based on company standards, to the approval of the relevant management.
- Identify potential problems relating to guest service and proactively work to find solutions to enhance the guest experience.
- Communicate to relevant management/internal contacts information about guest needs and expectations, and levels of guest satisfaction.
- Assist other departments with escalated guest enquiries or complaints, ensuring the guest remains the priority.
Skills required for the role:
- Recent travel and/or cruise industry sales or customer service experience – essential
- Ability to build rapport quickly and empathise with a guest.
- Ability to deal with guests and external contacts in a professional, confident and assertive manner.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Guest Services Executive role, please press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Leisure Travel
Locations: Central London