Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Branch Manager - Leeds
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Highly competitive salary
Additional benefits: plus bonus & benefits
Keywords: travel manager, assistant manager, travel jobs, team leader, branch manager
Introduction: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail travel Branch Manager to join a growing travel agency based in Leeds. If you're a passionate and motivational leader who'd enjoy a combined role involving mangerial responsibilities and hands on travel sales, we'd love to hear from you!
Meta Title: Branch Manager Leeds
Meta Description: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail travel Branch Manager to join a growing travel agency based in Leeds.
Managing all aspects of the branch’s operations, you'll be responsible for the smooth running and development of the team in order to achieve business targets and identify new business opportunities. Our client is looking for an inspirational leader who's able to manage and develop their team in this busy and varied role, whilst offering a high touch travel sales service to clients.
In return, they can offer a highly competitive salary plus bonus and benefits package, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Branch Manager:
- Manage all aspects of the branch’s operations, ensuring the smooth running of the branch on a day-to-day basis
- Working with the sales team to achieve set goals and targets
- Identity and optimise new business development opportunities
- Responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of the branch
- Use a hands-on, high touch approach, arranging clients’ holidays
- Deal with any customer queries and action as required in a timely manner
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service and care at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience of running a retail or leisure travel branch
- Inspiration and motivational leader, with a genuine interest in developing a team of travel consultants
- Solid travel industry sales knowledge with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to business development to further business opportunities
- Good commercial awareness
If you’re interested in learning more about this Branch Manager opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Retail Travel