Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £20,000
Maximum salary: £28,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & extensive benefits package
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homebased BTC, BTC
Introduction: We have some fabulous opportunities for candidates living in the Birmingham area, who’d like to work for an international, fast-growing Travel Management Company, with a salary of up to £28k plus bonus & fabulous benefits!
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
Meta Description: Travel consultants needed in the Birmingham area for some fabulous new business travel roles!
These Business Travel Consultant roles are open to candidates at all levels and our client will consider those with a background in:
- Airline reservations/check-in
- Hotel/Conference booking
- Leisure Travel
- Business/Corporate Travel
Our client’s Customer Care team is one of the foundations of their company’s success and growth and with this in mind, are keen to speak with candidates who are passionate about people and ultimately, enjoy making business travellers happy!
As a Business Travel Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to become an expert in the Business Travel Sector, work with B2B customers and be part of a strategic team. You’ll act proactively, addressing your clients’ needs at any stage of their travels, ensuring high customer satisfaction and maintaining excellent relationships.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up £28k plus excellent benefits inc. 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays), up to 10 days unpaid leave, private healthcare, gym membership & life insurance.
(For the first 6 months, you'll be expected to work from our client's Birmingham city centre-based office 4 days per week and 1 day from home.)
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Support B2B customers in their Business Travels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer care
- Liaise with suppliers and partners to resolve booking issues
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests
- Resolve problems by applying established company policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough
- Addressing, pre-empting and solving problems
- Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer service or reservations experience gained within the leisure or business travel, hotel or airline sectors
- GDS knowledge would be an advantage but it not essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible to work on a rota basis Mon- Fri 7am – 7pm, with one in five weekends
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel