Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £30,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homebased BTC, BTC, travel jobs,
Introduction: Our client is a leading, independent Business Travel company, recognised for their ability to provide professional expertise and exceptional service delivery levels. They’re now looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their Glasgow based team and for Business Travel experts in the area, there’s an attractive package on offer including a competitive starting salary of up to £30k along with excellent benefits and huge scope for professional development.
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant Glasgow
Meta Description: Our client is a leading, independent Business Travel company, recognised for their ability to provide professional expertise and exceptional service delivery levels.
In return, you’ll bring a professional approach, strong customer service skills and the ability to thrive within this fast-paced and challenging industry sector. For experienced Business Travel Consultants, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a forward-thinking, growing Business Travel organisation! Our client can offer a fully office based working environment or is happy to offer hybrid working, with three days in the office and two from home.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offer a high level of service to a variety of corporate travel clients
- Book all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Deal with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the business travel sector
- Proficiency with a GDS - any will be considered
- Experience handling complex itineraries
- A professional approach and strong customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel