Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Highly competitive salary DOE
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: business travel consultant, business travel jobs, business travel, corporate travel consultant
Introduction: We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants for some brand new, fully home-based Business Travel opportunities. Bringing excellent customer service skills, the ability to easily build rapport and the knowledge and experience to build wide-ranging and often complex itineraries using a GDS, successful candidates will be rewarded with a highly competitive package and a lovely role with leading, independent Business Travel agency!
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant Home-based UK Wide
Meta Description: We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants for some brand new, fully home-based Business Travel opportunities.
Working on a number of key accounts, you’ll need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and you’ll enjoy developing strong and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers. On offer is a highly competitive starting salary (dependent upon experience) plus regular incentives, excellent industry benefits and career progression opportunities within the business.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on key busness travel accounts
- Booking all travel requirements including complex itineraries using a GDS
- Building rapport and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Working well as part of a busy team, offering assistance to colleagues as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience - essential
- Good working knowledge of a GDS - essential
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Works well both autonomously and as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,Cheshire,Chester,Derbyshire,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Merseyside,Liverpool,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,West Midlands,Birmingham,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield