Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - Manchester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £28,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, BTC, travel jobs, customer service
Introduction: We're looking for the crème de la crème of the Business Travel sector for some brand new roles with a leading Travel Management Company based in Manchester!
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant Manchester
Meta Description: We're looking for the crème de la crème of the Business Travel sector for some brand new roles with a leading Travel Management Company based in Manchester!
Our client is looking for the best in the business - experienced Business Travel Consultants who thrive on delivering a highly professional travel management service at all times and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure their clients experience the perfect trip. Previous business travel experience is needed for these roles, along with an in-depth understanding of a GDS, excellent worldwide geography with the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries and a positive, can-do attitude.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £28,000 plus incentives & excellent benefits, along with genuine opportunities for future progression. So, if you're looking for a fabulous career opportunity within the Business Travel sector, please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online!
* Please note this are day-time shift, office based roles.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Managing multiple client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- In-depth knowledge of a native GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel