Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - South Manchester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £32,000 DOE
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: business travel jobs, BTC, Business Travel Consultant, Travel jobs
Introduction: Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant, with solid GDS skills and the ability to get your clients seamlessly from A to B? Are you based south of the city and would like a role closer to home, to cut down on your commute time to work?!
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant South Manchester
Meta Description: Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant, with solid GDS skills and the ability to get your clients seamlessly from A to B?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as we recruit for experienced Business Travel Consultants for a fantastic opportunity with a boutique Business Travel agency in south Manchester.
Joining our client's growing team as a Business Travel Consultant, you'll be responsible for providing a polished and professional travel management service to corporate clients, giving advice when needed and always going the "extra mile" to ensure they're offered the best and most effective travel solutions to meet their requirements.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £32,000 DOE & full and part-time hours are available, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of business travellers
- Handling reservations and ticketing for air, hotels, rail and car hire
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Keeping up to date with industry news which may affect clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Experience arranging multi-sector flight itineraries
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Comfortable being based in an office environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel
Locations: Cheshire,Greater Manchester,Manchester