Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Corporate Accomodation Consultant - Droitwich
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £18,600
Additional benefits: plus incentives & excellent benefits
Introduction: Do you have experience of booking accommodation for corporate clients? Then join an award-winning Accommodation specialist based in Droitwich as they look to add Corporate Accommodation Consultants to their growing team! If you excel in offering the highest levels of customer service and enjoy exceeding customers' expectations, we'd love to hear from you!
Meta Title: Corporate Accomodation Consultant Droitwich
Meta Description: If you excel in offering the highest levels of customer service and enjoy exceeding customers' expectations, we'd love to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for handling all aspects of business hotel requirements for corporate clients on a day-to-day basis. The best possible customer service is a must at all times and it is pivotal to ensure that a great service is provided to all clients and travellers alike.
in return, our client can offer a competitive starting plus company incentives and excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Corporate Accommodation Consultant:
- Hands on approach undertaking business hotel reservations for corporate clients
- Handling all enquiries / queries from a portfolio of corporate clients
- Quote cost comparisons ensuring most competitive prices at all times
- Provide online support as and when required to clients via the online booking tools
- Flexibility regarding OOH phone as and when needed
- Work to both individual KPI’s and team targets ensuring company and client targets are exceeded
- Work on own initiative and with your line manager to ensure division profit margin targets are achieved.
- Responsible and accountable for your corporate client relationships and any queries/issues that are client related
- Attend review/prospect meetings/exhibitions/networking events
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations or customer service experience in the Business/Leisure Travel or Hotel sector
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Focused, self-motivated and professional approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Corporate Accommodation Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Contact Centre,Hotel / Hospitality