Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Administrator - Homework UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: cruise administrator, cruise, admin, admin jobs
Introduction: We're looking for those with strong cruise product knowledge and excellent admin skills for some brand new roles with a leading Tour Operator! Joining our client as a Cruise Administrator, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing excellent administration support to the Cruise team, agents and customers, resolving queries at the first point of contact and ensuring that internal and external customers receive a prompt and courteous service.
Meta Title: Cruise Administrator - Homework UK Wide
Meta Description: We're looking for those with strong cruise product knowledge and excellent admin skills for some brand new roles with a leading Tour Operator!
A good understanding of the cruise sector is essential for these roles, along with good attention to detail and solid admin skills. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £24k plus excellent benefits, with a Mon - Sat working week, (Saturdays on a rota) with 6pm as your latest finish time!
If these roles are of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Cruise Administrator:
- Check cruise bookings loaded by colleagues have been loaded correctly ( using the Cruise Checklist)
- Invoicing of cruise bookings
- Ensure that notifications received from cruise lines to advise of itinerary changes are communicated to agents
- Ensure that online check in is completed by agents so that ticket can be issued
- Loading of Web bookings into in house systems
- Issue tickets within given deadlines for all cruise bookings and ensure that all they are all correct and that all elements for the bookings are dispatched together.
- Keep knowledge of products and destinations sold up to date by attending training sessions, completing web-based training
- Any bookings made on board ( by passenger) have been administered correctly.
- Calls from agents regarding queries on bookings & amendments to bookings
Skills required for the role:
- To be able to manage time effectively
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Cruise Lines and their systems
- Customer focused
- Strong product knowledge and business awareness
If you’re interested in learning more about these Cruise Administrator roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Homeworking,Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown