Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Product Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £28,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: cruise product exectutive, product executive, cruise jobs, cruise product
Introduction: We have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-award winning, worldwide travel organisation as a Cruise Product Executive. This is a fully homebased role in which you’ll be responsible for overseeing the development and management of their cruise product, ensuring they are the customer's choice when booking their cruise holiday.
Meta Title: Cruise Product Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: We have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-award winning, worldwide travel organisation as a Cruise Product Executive.
You’ll work closely with their partners in the cruise industry to strengthen their performance and to ensure they have the widest portfolio available to grow both their repeat cruise database as well as attract new customers.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £28k plus excellent benefits, so if you have product or commercial experience gained within the cruise sector and would like to know more about this exciting opportunity to join a brand leading travel team, please press the apply button now!
Role of Cruise Product Executive:
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of market trends in the cruise industry.
- Identify new cruise products and experiences that can attract new customers to our client’s brand.
- Collaborate closely with cruise line partners to develop engaging cruise products.
- Negotiate competitive pricing for cruise packages to be incorporated into marketing activities.
- Obtain regular pricing and promotional campaigns from cruise line partners.
- Keep the website updated with the latest offers, pricing, and live availability.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to assess their market position.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure our client is the first to market the latest cruise line promotions and campaigns.
- Analyse company data as well as data from suppliers to drive improvements in cruise trading performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our cruise line partners to foster collaboration and secure favourable terms.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience gained within a similar product role within the cruise sector
- The ability to interpret and understand data
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A strong understanding of business and commercial principles is necessary to negotiate pricing and evaluate the financial viability of products
- Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving key targets
- Experience in negotiation and selling, especially in a B2B context with cruise line partners
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Product Executive opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland