Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Customer Success Executive - Hertfordshire
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent benefits
Keywords: Customer service, customer advisor, customer service agent, customer support
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for a customer focused travel industry professional to join a specialist travel organisation based in Hertfordshire. Our client has over 100 years’ experience organising outdoor holidays to over 70 destinations all over the world are now looking for an experienced Customer Success Executive to join their friendly Holiday Services team.
Meta Title: Customer Success Executive Hertfordshire
Meta Description: We have a brand new opportunity for a customer focused travel industry professional to join a sepacialist travel organisation based in Hertfordshire.
This is a fast paced and varied role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for managing customer care communications and consistently providing an exceptional level of guest experience.
A comprehensive understanding of what makes first-class customer service is vital to this role as are flexibility, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £24k, bonus, 28 days holidays (inc. bank holidays) rising to 33 within two years, comprehensive medical benefits package, pension contributions, annual 1-week free familiarisation visit at any of our country houses for you and your family plus up to £50 for travel support, discounts on flights and holidays around the world and free carparking.
If this role is of interest to you please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
(Please note, hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays, 9am – 1pm. This is a hybrid role – part home-based, part office based.)
Role of Customer Success Executive:
- Providing a focused and friendly service to all guests when handling a range of enquiries by telephone and email
- Preparing and sending first and final dispatch documents
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining secure, efficient and accurate filing systems
- Scanning incoming documentation and actioning or distributing appropriately
- Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments
- Other administrative duties as and when required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the travel sector is essential
- A passion for providing an efficient and courteous customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player who is organised and reliable
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work under pressure and reach deadlines as a good multi tasker
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Success Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations