Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
General Manager - Leeds / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £50,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: general manager, senior manager, operations manager, senior sales manager, travel branch manager, regional manager
Introduction: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior retail travel manager to develop and manage our client's Leeds based, retail travel business, along with their UK wide homeworking division.
Meta Title: General Manager Leeds / Hybrid
Meta Description: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior retail travel manager to develop and manage our client's Leeds based, retail travel business
Reporting to the Director of the business, the role will encompass managing a retail travel business encompassing call centre / office admin, websites and a fast growing homeworking division. The role will also require a strong emphasis on business development, homeworker recruitment, marketing and promotion to actively generate new business.
In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary up to £50k plus bonus and excellent benefits package, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note - this is an office based position in Leeds with some flexibility for homeworking.
Role of General Manager:
- Managing a small call centre team ensuring sales targets are met / exceeded through various channels including sales calls, web enquiries, social media and group bookings.
- Managing admin staff for invoicing, ticketing and customer correspondence.
- Responsibility for the company’s websites and CRM.
- Developing marketing plans to generate sales leads through advertising including sales leaflets and promotions, regular mailshots and online marketing through social media platforms.
- Responsibility for dealing with head office accounts and customer payments as well as managing homeworker finances and monthly commission payments.
- Developing and expanding new products for retail and homeworker sales including high revenue long haul and cruise products.
- Develop the homeworking division with our client's ambitious plans for growth, being responsible for recruitment advertising, candidate selection, training and ongoing business support and development.
- Deliver ambitious sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities at all times whilst offering an exceptional and personalised service.
Skills required for the role:
- Retail travel experience with at least 10+ years in travel management within a branch, call centre or homeworking business.
- Strong motivational and man management/ leadership skills as well
- Strong commercial skills in developing new business ideas
- Driven to exceeding sales targets.
If you’re interested in learning more about this General Manager opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel
Locations: West Yorkshire,Leeds