Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Head of Marketing - Birmingham / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to & circa £55,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: head of marketing, marketing manager, marketing director, marketing, travel marketing
Introduction: We’re looking for a Head of Marketing for a private equity owned group of specialist travel companies. Our client operates several brands from its Birmingham based office and the role will play a central role in shaping the direction of marketing and success of the business.
Meta Title: Head of Marketing Birmingham / Hybrid
Meta Description: We’re looking for a Head of Marketing for a private equity owned group of specialist travel companies.
The successful candidate will work across the business and take responsibility for all aspects of the marketing activity. The role requires proven ability to manage different products and requires a strong Marketer, ideally with knowledge of the travel industry. Key drivers are to put marketing automation (Marketing Cloud Account Engagement/Pardot) at the heart of marketing.
This is a hands-on role, ideal for an individual with strong marketing automation / Pardot skills and the potential to apply these while coordinating wider marketing responsibilities. Our client’s ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high energy marketing automation expert, who will bring outstanding leadership and team development skills, highly customer-driven, able to define a long-term strategy and drive execution.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary up to and circa £55k, plus excellent benefits and a hybrid working option, with two days in the office and three from home. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Head of Marketing:
- Work across the business and take responsibility for all aspects of the marketing activity.
- Grow, develop a great team and will manage the entire marketing workflow from strategy through execution and measurement.
- Ensuring appropriate marketing strategies and demand-generation activities are developed and executed to deliver growth and meet/exceed business goals.
- Develop and continuously optimise the impact of marketing to build engagement, support sales and build brand awareness.
Skills required for the role:
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, with demonstrable expertise in driving effective marketing sales campaigns that are aligned with sales goals / products and a track record for exceeding target, with capability to develop a great team.
- Be digitally savvy, creative and able to implement marketing plans from start to finish with key methodologies for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Expert in developing, managing and analysing email marketing campaigns, lead nurturing and marketing automation through Pardot.
- Experience and competence of working with Salesforce – essential
- Highly analytical and insight focused.
- Proficient with analytics tools, proactively using information to develop actionable insights to improve conversions, ROI and to meet strategic objectives.
- Experience with the full design and production process for creation of high quality, brand aligned content – offline and online.
- Experience of working with suppliers such as SEO, digital media and creative/brand agencies. Understanding of trends and best practices in Digital and Social Media Marketing.
- Results oriented with strong time management skills, highly organised and driven to succeed.
- Travel industry experience would be an advantage.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Head of Marketing position, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham