Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Junior Business Travel Consultant - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £21,000
Maximum salary: £22,000
Additional benefits: plus incentives & excellent benefits
Keywords: travel consultant, travel agent, homework, home-based, travel reservations, business travel
Introduction: We’re looking for Junior Business Travel Consultants for a brand new and fantastic opportunity within the Business Travel sector! Our client is a leading name within the Travel Management sector and can offer a superb opportunity for those looking to break into Business Travel.
Meta Title: Junior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
Meta Description: We’re looking for Junior Business Travel Consultants for a brand new and fantastic opportunity within the Business Travel sector!
Joining our client's team based in Birmingham, successful candidates will have previous experience within a contact centre, airline, hotel reservations, retail or leisure travel role, and will be keen to build on their existing skills and move into the Business Travel sector.
Exceptional communication skills are essential for these positions, as is the ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times. On offer is a competitive starting salary and an excellent benefits package, so if this role is of interest to you, please get in touch or apply online.
Role of Junior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements for a wide variety of clients
- Arranging Worldwide flights, including multi-sector travel itineraries, hotels and ancillary products
- Offering high levels of customer service at all times
- Displaying excellent communications skills and a confident telephone manner
- Using a proactive and resourceful approach to offer solutions to clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a contact centre, airline, hotel reservations, retail or leisure travel role
- GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Good geographical knowledge
- Commitment to continuous learning and development within the role
- Genuine desire to work within the business travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this Junior Business Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham