Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Part-time Travel Customer Service Executive - Chester / Halifax / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £23,000
Additional benefits: pro rata plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Part-time travel customer service executive, customer service, travel customer service, CS jobs
Introduction: Have you ever dreamed of working in the exciting world of travel, but struggled to break into this highly sought-after sector without relevant experience? Well, now's the perfect time as our client are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Service professionals to join their expanding travel customer service team based in either Chester or Halifax.
Meta Title: Part-time Travel Customer Service Executive Chester or Halifax Hybrid
Meta Description: Our client are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Service professionals to join their expanding travel customer service team based in either Chester or Halifax.
Successful candidates will use their exceptional communication skills and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively to maximise future repeat custom.
These are part-time positions, with varied hours & shift patterns Monday – Sunday and offer full training, a competitive basic salary of up to £23k pro rata, discounted personal holidays and a friendly working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those passionate about Customer Service and who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where hard work is rewarded! If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note, our client can offer hybrid working - home/office based
Role of Part-time Travel Customer Service Executive:
- Prioritise and action E-mails effectively
- Action daily booking queues
- Chase relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Check and update documentation for specialist bookings
- Effectively manage and resolve escalated issues
- Crisis situations support
- Handle incoming calls from Agents regarding documentation and Admin queries.
- Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
Skills required for the role:
- Customer Service Experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Skilful with Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Part-time Travel Customer Service Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: Cheshire,Chester,West Yorkshire,Halifax