Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Personal Assistant - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Part time
Maximum salary: Up to £25,000
Additional benefits: pro rata plus excellent benefits
Keywords: personal assistant, PA, PA jobs, personal assistant jobs
Introduction: We have a brand new, fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to move their skillset into the exciting world of travel! This a part-time role, ideally covering 3 full days and will be based in our client's Birmingham office.
Meta Title: Personal Assistant Birmingham
Meta Description: We have a brand new, fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to move their skillset into the exciting world of travel!
Joining a market leading travel organisation, the successful candidate will provide personal assistance and support to the Managing Director and Operations Director in a range of duties. Our client is ideally looking for previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant at director level or similar, along with excellent interpersonal and administration skills and a pro-active approach.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary up to £25k, pro rata plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Personal Assistant:
- Oversee the Managing Directors Diary and update MD a week in advance and inform of any requests for meetings daily.
- Monitor emails - sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Advise MD of any requests for meetings and invitations to events on a daily basis.
- Prepare all travel documents, event invitations to pass to MD.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate.
- Collate all Manager Reports and present to MD, Operations Director and Operations Manager.
- Organise key meetings and ensure that minutes and action points are circulated to relevant parties including MD.
- Organising and maintaining effective filing systems.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience as an Personal Assistant working at Director level would be an advantage
- Confident, discreet and professional
- Excellent organisational and administrational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Personal Assistant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Tour Operations