Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Product Manager (Europe) - Chester / Homebased
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Product manager, purchasing manager, product, product jobs, commercial
Introduction: We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a leading, online Tour Operator based in Cheshire. Following recent multi-million-pound investment, our client is ready to substantially accelerate their growth and with this in mind, are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to join their Product team, with a specific focus on Europe.
Meta Title: Product Manager Chester / Homebased
Meta Description: We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a leading, online Tour Operator based in Cheshire.
Based in either our client’s office or from home, the role of Product Manager will support the business in driving forward our client's product ranges in line with an ambitious growth strategy. Previous experience within a similar product or purchasing role within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary DOE, plus excellent industry benefits. Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Product Manager:
- Full responsibility for negotiating market leading rates, exclusive offers and availability with suppliers
- Accountability for the trading performance of designated destinations and product lines
- Creation of the product strategy for designated destinations using market research, competitor analysis and performance reviews
- Development and management of strong supplier relationships (at all levels) across a range of product types and across a range of international destinations
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop and drive forward the supplier connectivity strategy
- Ensuring all designated Product lines and suppliers adhere to full Health and Safety requirements
- Developing and sourcing funding for marketing opportunities from suppliers
- Supporting the sales teams with product training and information
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience working within a Product/Purchasing role with the travel industry
- Extensive experience of European destinations
- Strong knowledge of the online travel sector
- Strong knowledge of supplier connectivity technology
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident decision maker
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Manager role, please contact us today or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles