Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Sabre Business Travel Consultant - Homebased (North West)
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £30,000
Additional benefits: plus industry benefits
Keywords: Sabre Business Travel Consultant, BTC, Business Travel, Business Travel Jobs, Homework Business Travel Jobs
Introduction: If you’re an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new opportunity and have excellent working knowledge of Sabre, we’d love to hear from you! Joining a leading, independent travel management company, successful candidates will be responsible for providing a highly professional travel management service, managing a variety of business travel accounts.
Meta Title: Sabre Business Travel Consultant Homebased North West
Meta Description: If you’re an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new opportunity and have excellent working knowledge of Sabre, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a fully homebased role, however our client would prefer candidates who are based in the North West, as there will be the occasional requirement to visit the office.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary of up to £30k along with industry benefits and a Mon – Fri, 9am - 5.30pm working week. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Sabre Business Travel Consultant:
- Managing a variety of client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering an exceptional standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS - essential
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sabre Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,Cheshire,Chester,Derbyshire,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Merseyside,Liverpool