Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Specialist Travel Consultant - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £24,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & exccellent benefits
Keywords: specialist travel consultant, travel consultant, group travel consultant, groups travel, travel jobs
Introduction: If you have experience with groups flight & bookings, along with meetings and events experience and are looking for a fabulous career opportunity, we have the perfect role for you! Our client is a leading, specialist Travel Management Company, with a global presence and offices located around the World and are now looking to add several Specialist Travel Consultants to their team.
Meta Title: Specialist Travel Consultant Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: If you have experience with groups flight & bookings, along with meetings and events experience and are looking for a fabulous career opportunity, we have the perfect role for you!
Reporting to the Specialist Travel Team Manager, the role will include creating new groups travel bookings and supporting all post-confirmation enquiries, such as changes and cancelations, while also maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity which offers a Mon – Fri working week, no late nights and 1 in 6 Saturday mornings and the role is fully home-based. Our client can offer a starting salary of £24k plus monthly bonus & excellent benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Specialist Travel Consultant:
- Taking care of customer travel needs from first enquiry to travel completed, by phone or email
- Servicing bookings from start to finish, including post booking activities
- Arranging large scale flights for customers travelling from various destinations to events
- Focusing on group flight and hotel bookings
- Partnering with Destination Management Companies and event providers to offer additional products globally
- Providing a professional consultancy service for all clients, anticipating their needs and offering a range of value-added solutions to exceed their expectations
- Building relationships with external suppliers to obtain special rates and dedicated services.
- Keeping up to date with changes within the travel sector e.g. Crisis, industrial action
- Achieving and maintaining SLAs and targets whilst working efficiently
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent travel industry and destination knowledge
- Experience in the meetings and events sector
- Experience in the groups or field trip sector
- Focused on providing excellent service to customers
- Target driven with a focus on revenue and productivity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good GDS knowledge
- A positive and professional attitude
If you’re interested in learning more about this Specialist Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown