Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Ticketing Consultant - Birmingham / Peterborough
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: flights executive, ticketer, BTC, ticketing consultant, ticketing
Introduction: Do you have recent ticketing experience, gained in either a leisure travel, business travel or an airline role? Are you proficient with a GDS and have a good understanding of fare construction and airline fare rules? Do you possess a keen eye for detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced travel environment?
Meta Title: Ticketing Consultant Birmingham or Peterborough
Meta Description: Do you have recent ticketing experience, gained in either a leisure travel, business travel or an airline role?
If so, we have a fabulous role with a leading Tour Operator who specialise in long haul tailor-made holiday packages to Worldwide destinations and are looking for a Ticketing Consultant to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your ticketing skills in a role with well established travel organisation and as well as a competitive starting salary of up to £24k, our client is also offering excellent benefits and additional payments for any out of hours support provided.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Ticketing Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Ticketing Consultant:
- Ensure that all queues are kept up to date including: schedule changes, general, web, native and re-issues
- Ensure that all Q’s are checked at the end of the day to ensure that all tickets have been issued
- Monitor fuel, tax and fare increases and ensure that agents and clients are notified and deadlines are met.
- Assist with the BSP Ticket Audit Monitor schedule changes and ensure that agents and customers are advised of scheduled changes and then action changes.
- Advise the crisis team of any disruptions to airline services that will affect passengers and ensure that contingency plans are followed.
- Assist with airline refund and ensure they are processed within set guidelines.
- Investigate any ADM’s received and ensure that if required they are disputed with the airlines.
- Assist the reservations team with any fare queries if required and liaise with scripting company
- Deal with fare queries from online partners and ensure that fares are released correctly into GDS
- Complete rebooking of flights
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 1 years recent ticketing experience, either in a leisure travel, business travel or airline environment
- Strong understanding of ticketing processes and fare rules and construction
- Proficiency with a GDS
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Ticketing Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Tour Operations