Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Tour Operations Admin Executive - Worcestershire / Home-based
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £21,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent industry benefits
Keywords: Administration, Admin, Sales Support, Travel administration, customer service,
Introduction: Join the Tour Operations team of our award-winning client as they recruit for a Tour Operations Admin Executive! This is an amazing opportunity for travel and non-travel industry candidates, as our client can provide full training and the role offers hybrid working, split between home and office.
Meta Title: Tour Operations Admin Executive - Worcestershire
Meta Description: Join the Tour Operations team of our award-winning client as they recruit for a Tour Operations Admin Executive!
Our client is looking for candidates who are service orientated, with excellent attention to detail and who enjoy working in a fast-paced administration support enviornment, where no two days will be the same!
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £21k, plus excellent travel industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Tour Operations Admin Executive:
- Daily Booking Checks and loading element lines where necessary
- Monitoring any special requests and actioning with the relevant suppliers
- Sending Manifests to all relevant suppliers
- Loading payments
- Updating the confirmed Hotel List
- Sending out itineraries / tickets to all tour passengers
- Sending out itineraries for any large non tour ops groups we deal with
- Client Pre Tour Info and offer of optional tours
- Control of optional tours
- Monitor the shared Tour Ops Inbox emails
Skills required for the role:
- Organised, self-motivated & proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service orientated, putting the customer at the heart of decision making
- Travel industry knowledge preferable but not essential
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Good level of Maths and English
- Calm, confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Tour Operations Admin Executive opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations